What is TeleHealth?
TeleHealth allows you to have a virtual visit with an ATD provider using your computer, smartphone, or tablet. If you have a new concern, need a prescription refill or require a follow-up from a previous appointment, TeleHealth offers you face-to-face access to our providers from the safety and comfort of your home.
The following problems can be addressed through telehealth visits:
• Acne visits and follow ups
• New rashes or rash follow ups
• Eczema visits
• Psoriasis visits
• Accutane (isotretinoin) follow ups
• Nail evaluations and follow ups
• Skin infection evaluations
• Evaluation of specific skin lesions
How To Schedule a TeleHealth Visit
Telehealth visits are currently by appointment only. To schedule a TeleHealth visit, please call 248-267-5020 during normal business hours.
How to Join Your Provider's Online Waiting Room
1. Use a device with a camera and microphone
2. You were emailed a link to access your provider's virtual waiting room after your appointment was made. Enter this web address into your browser.
3. Type in your name and click "Check In"
4. Allow your browser or device to use your camera and microphone.