Contact-less Check-In Instructions:
1. When you arrive to your appointment please STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE and call 248-267-5020 to check in for your appointment. A medical receptionist will confirm your information and notify the medical staff you have arrived. Please continue to STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE.
2. A medical assistant will call you when they are ready to have you come into the office, until you receive this call please STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE!
3. When you come into the office your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to apply hand sanitizer. Anyone entering the building must wear a mask. In addition we ask that you do not bring any additional visitors to your appointment unless you are a minor or require a caregiver.
4. If you need to use the restroom prior to your appointment please use the restrooms in the lobby of the unasource building as we do not have restrooms available for you to use in our office.
5. Upon leaving your appointment we ask that you call to schedule any future appointments.
6. If you are interested in purchasing products please call the office ahead of time to make arrangements.